1. Rinse and hull the strawberries
2. Blend the strawberries and orange juice to make a coulis. Add the icing sugar.
3. Pour the 4 unflavoured Velours into a bowl.
4. Pour a little strawberry coulis into the bottom of some of the ice-pop (or other) moulds, then add the Velours, then more coulis. In the others, pour a little Velours and add whole fruit as desired.
5. Place in the fridge. After half an hour, insert ice lolly sticks halfway into the ice-pops, then freeze.
Tips and tricks: You can make other sorts of coulis, or use other fresh fruit such as peaches, blueberries or apricots depending on the season.