Provençale Slice with Sojasun soy steaks
For 2 people
2 SOJASUN Provençale Soy Steaks
2 slices of country-style bread
1 clove of garlic
½ an aubergine
Salt and pepper
Sojasun products used :
- Provençale soya burger
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
2. Rub each slice of bread with crushed garlic and spread with tomato sauce.
3. Rinse the vegetables and dry them well. Cut the courgette into fine strips and cook in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain. Dice the aubergine and cook in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, sear the steaks for 2 or 3 minutes on each side. Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half again to make quarters.
5. Prepare the slices by placing the pieces of steak on the bread, with the inside pointing up. Put the slices of courgette and the cubes of aubergine around it. Season, then pour over a drizzle of olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes and serve immediately.