Shuck the pomegranate.
Chop the chives.
Wash and dry the endives, separate the leaves, cut into long slices and put in a bowl with the walnut oil, 2/3 of the grapeseed oil, the roughly chopped nuts and the pomegranate seeds. Season and mix.
Put the remaining oil into a hot frying pan. Sear the Sojasun Meat-Free Mince, breaking up the mince with a wooden spoon.
Off the heat, add the cider vinegar. Stir well to deglaze the pan and while still hot, pour over the salad.
Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve immediately.
Shuck the pomegranate.
For the rolls:
1. Cut out the segments from the half grapefruit, peel and cut the mango and the avocado into small slices and sprinkle with lime juice.
2. Cut the soy steak into roughly half centimetre strips.
3. Rinse and drain the rocket sprouts.
4. Dip the rice wrappers individually into a dish filled with lukewarm water until they soften, then drain and dry on a very dry tea towel.
5. Make the rolls by placing the rocket then the other ingredients on the wrapper, leaving 2cm clear of the top, left and right to help you roll it. Roll it until the filling is covered, fold the edges under then continue rolling.
6. Keep in the fridge for an hour. For the sauce: Mix the grapefruit juice with the Sojasun Nature Dessert, honey, mustard and cider vinegar. Add the lemon zest. Season to taste. This sauce can also be used to dress salads and dip vegetables. It will keep for a few days in the fridge.
Peel the pumpkin, reserve 200g and cut this into very small dice.
Chop the remainder.
Peel and chop the shallot, sweat it in a saucepan with a little oil, add the chunks of pumpkin, crumble ¼ of the stock cube, add the grated nutmeg, add 250ml of water, cover and cook over a medium heat.
Add the unflavoured Sojasun drink once the pumpkin is cooked.
Blend using a stick blender. Check the consistency- it should be fluid, but not too liquid. Add a little soy milk if necessary and keep warm.
Fry the pumpkin cubes in a frying pan with a little oil. Season.
Strip the coriander leaves. Reserve about 20 whole leaves and chop the rest.
Combine the Sojasun Meat-Free Mince, the goat’s cheese, the chopped coriander and the pumpkin cubes.
Lay half the wonton wrappers on your work surface.
Put a spoonful of stuffing in the centre of each.
Brush the edges of the wrappers with a little beaten egg.
Cover with the remaining squares, pressing the edges down firmly.
Cut out using a biscuit cutter.
Prepare a vegetable stock with a litre of water and the rest of the cube.
Cook the ravioli a few at a time in the stock. Remove from the stock once they rise to the surface, place them in warm soup bowls.
Pour the hot pumpkin purée around the ravioli, sprinkle with coriander leaves and finish with a grind of pepper.
Peel and chop the mushrooms
Peel and chop the shallot, slowly sweat in a frying pan with the oil and butter.
Add the mushrooms, raise the heat to high and cook until all the liquid has evaporated. Season, add half the Espelette pepper, leave to cool.
Heat the oven to 210°C (gas mark 7)
Wash and dry the parsley. Strip the leaves and chop them.
Beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
Add the Sojasun Meat-Free Mince, the chopped parsley and the mushrooms. Mix well.
Grease a cake tin, pour in the mixture and bake for around 15 minutes, checking the frittata during cooking.
Unmould on a serving dish and cut like a cake. Sprinkle with the remaining pepper.
Serve warm with a lamb’s lettuce salad or cold, cut into cubes and speared with a cocktail stick for tapas.