Mango and advocado spring roll
For 2 people
1 Sojasun Baby Vegetable or Fines Herbes steak
4 rice wrappers
½ a pink grapefruit
1 very ripe avocado
1 very ripe mango
1 lime, a few rocket sprouts
For the sauce:
The juice of the other half of the grapefruit
1 Sojasun unflavoured dessert
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
Salt and pepper
Sojasun products used:
- Natural soya speciality
- Fine herbs or mixed vegetables soya burgers
For the rolls:
1. Cut out the segments from the half grapefruit, peel and cut the mango and the avocado into small slices and sprinkle with lime juice.
2. Cut the soy steak into roughly half centimetre strips.
3. Rinse and drain the rocket sprouts.
4. Dip the rice wrappers individually into a dish filled with lukewarm water until they soften, then drain and dry on a very dry tea towel.
5. Make the rolls by placing the rocket then the other ingredients on the wrapper, leaving 2cm clear of the top, left and right to help you roll it. Roll it until the filling is covered, fold the edges under then continue rolling.
6. Keep in the fridge for an hour. For the sauce: Mix the grapefruit juice with the Sojasun Nature Dessert, honey, mustard and cider vinegar. Add the lemon zest. Season to taste. This sauce can also be used to dress salads and dip vegetables. It will keep for a few days in the fridge.